-- Marshall's offspring
-- Jasluca's offspring
Gold Champagne's Law Marshall
ASHA # 1037146
Sky Limits Gold Champagne x Commander's Big Decision
Please check out his pedigree. He carries the line of CH Wing Commander and Supreme Sultan on his sire's side and Bobby Sea on his dam's side.
Marshall is currently competing in dressage and is being shown successfully by an amateur rider at 2nd level with scores in the mid 60s. He is schooling 3rd level and we hope to see him compete and do even better in the 2013 dressage season. He has done much of his training with Olympian Hilda Gurney, who schooled him through third level. He has previously been successful at training level (video here and here) and at First Level, winning All-Breed Awards from the USDF. In 2012, he was 2nd place nationally in the 2012 ASR Sport Horse Incentive Program.
Never one to back away from a challenge, Marshall has also begun high school training of some upper level movements in preparation for moving up the levels and he has a real talent for collection. We can't wait to see his expressive piaffe and passage on the dressage court. We hope that Marshall can go all the way up the levels, showing that saddlebreds really can be the ultimate sporthorse mount. This stallion's achievements thus far include:
- 2006 USDF All-Breed Award Open Training Level 1st Place
- Horses 2007 Wall Calendar, May: Palomino; photography by Bob Langrish
- Horse Sense 2008 Wall Calendar, March headshot; photography by Bob Langrish
- Breyer Picture Perfect Contest promo horse. See his ad here.
- Equestrian news feature article, Jan. 2008
- Dressage Today, "Homework from Hilda", demo horse March 2008
- Palominos 2010 Wall Calendar, August; photography by Bob Langrish
- Horses 2011 Wall Calendar, Cover/November; photography by Bob Langrish
- ASHA High Point Award winner for Dressage in Region 1
- 2nd Place Dressage 2012 ASR Sport Horse Incentive Program
Marshall was also a part of an exhibit showcasing the versatility of the American Saddlebred at the American Saddlebred Museum at the Kentucky Horse Park in 2010.
Below is a video of Marshall at a recent show, showing Second Level Test 1: